All orders will be crafted and shipped within the stated period of 1 to 3 weeks. If the particular model you desire is in stock, it will be sent within 24 hours. Please email email@example.com for any enquiries.
Standard Australia-wide shipping is free via Australia Post.
International shipping via Australia post is a flat rate of A$12.50. Any packages over 20kg will be charged accordingly after an accurate quote has been provided to the customer.
After the order has been sent, a confirmation email with tracking details will be provided.
You are responsible for any additional costs incurred as a result of duty taxes and custom charges.
1. You acknowledge and accept that we will only accept return products on the condition that:
(i) You keep the product in the original packaging, and in the original condition as to the day it was purchased. Proof of purchase must be provided with the product so the process to resolve any issue or enquiry is smooth.
(ii) Our staff will assess any claims within 3 business days. After this point we will contact you with information regarding the process moving forward in order to provide you, our customer, with the best possible care.
(iii) You use registered and insured post to return a product as we do not cover the loss or damage of goods after the date the customer possesses the product in their care.
(iv) As we have limited control over shipping matters, we hold no responsibility as to when deliveries will arrive. Please allow approximately 2 weeks for any repairs or faulty returns to take into account shipping and assessment timing.
(v) The return product remains unused and return notification is provided within 10 business days, then the product can be sent back to our office for a full refund or replacement of the item. We have total discretion to replace any unused product.
2. You acknowledge and accept that you will follow the following procedures when returning a product:
(i) Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and notify our staff of the nature of your return.
(ii) Package the product carefully, preferably in the original packaging, and including the proof of purchase (invoice).
(iii) All items should be securely packaged as we cannot accept them if they are damaged due to negligence.
(iv) Use registered post to ensure the safety of the parcel.
(v) We will assess the product within 3 business days of receiving the parcel.
(vi) It is our discretion to return any unused products.
3. You acknowledge and accept that we can refuse to replace product if:
(i) The damage is a result of your negligence.
(ii) You change your mind.
(iii) The product appears to have been used.
(iv) The reason by which prevents you from using our product is never claimed to have been provided and is not listed in the feature list of the product.
1. An order is not considered as being placed until we send you a confirmation that we have received all your details and full payment.
2. All orders will require 1 to 3 weeks to process depending on our stock level and the Bespoke/Custom selection.
3. The Bespoke/Custom selection allows you to choose the materials and style of the final product. You acknowledge and accept, by placing an order for Bespoke/Custom selection, that the final product may deviate from any presentations or images which have appeared on our website or communications.
4. You acknowledge and accept that any order under the Bespoke/Custom selection is not refundable.
5. All prices appearing on our website are quoted in Australian dollars. All prices include GST.
Optical Prescription Orders
1. All optical frames that we produce are fitted by professional optical laboratories.
2. Once your order has been processed we will email you to confirm and ask for a pdf file of your prescription.
3. ONLY SINGLE VISION LENS ORDERS CAN BE FACILITATED VIA OUR CHOSEN OPTICAL LABORATORY. All other lens requirements must be fitted by your local Optometrist after they have completed a consultation that involves the appropriate measurements of our frames along with your Prescription requirements. Any (SV) Single Vision lens is the set price seen in the Optical section of our website, we require a copy of your Optical Prescription to commence the order, (Please email a copy before placing the order). Veiga staff will let you know of the estimated time required to fulfil your order. Please email our team at email@example.com in regards to any questions you may have.
4. Your details will be provided to the qualified optical laboratory for processing.
5. We will facilitate the production and distribution of frames to the laboratory for fitting.
6. Once your order has been completed by the third party laboratory, we will ensure that your product is sent in a timely manner. Please allow up to 3 weeks for this type of order, if there are any foreseen delays in your order, Veiga staff will be prompt in keeping you updated on the progress.
* Veiga Eyewear is not liable for work completed by third party optical laboratories; and we are in no way responsible for incorrect prescriptions or incorrect information provided to us to manufacture the optical goods. Please read our Terms & Conditions for further information.